Friday, March 20, 2009

My 2 cents on Dumb Bitches having babies

Listen up you DUMB ass BITCH.. If you already have a child that you can't properly provide for.. i.e. food, clothing.. then you shouldn't EVEN consider having another!! But since you're a DUMB BITCH you're going to try and have one any way aren't you?? And then what are you going to do.. Oh I know.. Then you're going to go jump your DUMB BITCH ass on welfare and COMPLAIN about how they want you to work for your check!! Well here is what I want you to do.. I want you to find a clue and get a fucking grip you DUMB BITCH!! Try taking care of the fucking kid you have now before you lay down on your DUMB BITCH back and try having another!! Don't you think fucking up the life of one kid is enough.. NOOOO of course you don't because.. You're a DUMB BITCH, that's why!

xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

1 comment: