Sunday, March 22, 2009

DUMB BITCHES that used to have it.. But ain't got it no more!! GET OVER IT!!

This DUMB BITCH rant is courtesy of one of my faithful readers.. And it goes a lil something like this.. LMAO

I got a dumb bitch dat never keep a job but always complaining about the people that got jobs I mean this dumb bitch living off the system cashing in food stamps and begging but still think she flyer than everybody she knows. Always talking about what she used to have and how much it cost but bitch you don't got it now so what the fuck who cares. Always hating but can't bring shit to the table and saying watch ya'll © I show them how to do it wen I get a job but NEVER keeps one. Totally obsessed with celebrities and and can't even keep a ☎ on more than two months (dat would β wen the bill is due) and all her ☎ is in her kids name. And last but not least she think she know everything but don't know shit well SHIT


xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

No comments:

Post a Comment