Friday, March 20, 2009

Contacting ME

Hello All..

It has come to my attention, that while some of you may want to post your stories and or comments about the Dumb Bitches in your life, you are a little hesitant to do so, because the Dumb Bitch that you want to write about is also a faithful reader of my blog.. I completely understand, and so I have come up with a solution for you :o) You don't have to thank me..

Please e-mail me your story at
MsSoSick@aim.com and I will write about it on my blog letting everyone know that the story is courtesy of one my wonderful readers..

If you yourself are in a DUMB BITCH situation and you need help getting out of it, or you just want my advice and or opinion please feel free to email me at
MsSoSick@aim.com and I will tell your story and answer your question and or give you advice on the blog as well.

I look forward to hearing from you!

xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

No comments:

Post a Comment