Saturday, March 21, 2009

Act your age you DUMB BITCH!!

I can't stand all of these old heifers (40+).. that walk around acting and talking like school girls! And I don't want to hear.. well I don't feel old.. Bitch, no one asked you how you felt, and this isn't about how you feel.. this is about what you are.. and what you are is OLD!! So please stop acting like you're not!! Stop wearing your teenage daughters clothing, stop getting tattoos, stop talking about what clubs are poppin, and what shorties, or dudes you just met!! Grow the fuck up you DUMB SIMPLE BITCH!! Just STOP!! You look fucking pathetic, and the only reason these young men are paying you any attention is because they know you're DESPERATE and that you will pretty much do anything in an attempt (a sad one) to keep there attention on you!! i.e. Buy them things, loan them your car, cook for them (and wrap it up for him to take home, because he is not about to sit and have dinner with your old hag looking ass), finance him his own car, and the list goes on.. You know exactly what the fuck you do.. You pathetic DUMB BITCH!!

Just stop.. what are you afraid of.. Oh I know.. you know a man your age doesn't want you either... He either wants something young and tender or a woman of a certain age who has embraced it and is ready to move on to the next chapter of her life. He doesn't want some old heifer in her 40's that acts like she's 20 you DUMB BITCH!! In the end all you're doing is short changing yourself!!

Please do us all a favor.. Get a grip and Find a fucking clue!!! Because at the end of the day a woman in her 40's that behaves as if she is in her 20's is just sad and pathetic.. GROW UP YOU DUMB BITCH!!


xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean!! I know this old trick that acts just like that!! She gets on my damn nerves! Thank you for letting me know someone understands just how I feel! I love your Blog!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This also applies to men.

    ReplyDelete