Sunday, March 29, 2009

DUMB BITCHES who always make themselves out to be the VICTIM!!

Hey All..

I know it's been a minute.. But, now I'm back, so rest easy!! :o)

Okay, so today I want to talk about DUMB BITCHES that always like to take on the role of the victim and pretend like they NEVER EVER do anything wrong.. Every time some shit goes down, the first thing they do is take on the naive roll.. Well I don't know what happened, I don't know why she's/he's mad.. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! I AM INNOCENT AND PERFECT.. WHYYYY IS EVERYONE ALWAYS PICKING ON ME!!! Listen here you DUMB BITCH!! Just stop and be still, because that BULLSHIT you pulling isn't fooling anyone.. Well it's fooling those that apparently still don't have the basic desire to uncover the truth.. BUT that's about it!! Because the rest of the world is already on to your BULLSHIT!! The rest of the world already KNOWS that YOU are FULL OF SHIT, YOU DUMB BITCH!!

YOU are NOT a fucking victim, the problem is.. YOU think that for what ever reason, if you keep dishing out shit with a smile on your face.. Then it's OKAY and you're not really dishing out SHIT!! BUT I'm on to you, YOU DUMB BITCH!! I KNOW that YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT and get off on portraying yourself as the victim.. BUT YOU'RE NO VICTIM.. You just crawled your ass up the wrong fucking tree this time.. And now.. For this.. YOU WILL PAY!! In the words of Canibus (The Rapper) I see the BITCH in you and I'm a make the WORLD see it too MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

The next time you want to go to war.. Make sure you're going to war with someone YOU have a slight to remote chance of beating!!! Because I WAS BUILT FOR WAR!! I WAS BORN TO DO THIS YOU DUMB BITCH!!! Just read My Bio.. I'M THE BEST TO EVER DO IT.. PLEASE BELIEVE IT!!

They say it's lonely at the top.. But what they forgot to tell you.. Is that when the world catches on to your little act, when the world really starts to see you as you are.. It will be even lonlier at the BOTTOM.. But I guess you already know this.. Considering THAT'S WHERE YOU ARE!!! LMAO


xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

No comments:

Post a Comment