Friday, March 20, 2009

I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH!!

Hey All..

What's up?? It's me Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH!! Welcome to my world!! :o)

Okay.. so basically I decided to start this blog for one simple reason.. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH!! What Dumb Bitch you ask.. EVERY Dumb Bitch that I've ever met, that's what Dumb Bitch!! It's 2009 and those Dumb Bitches are running wild and free with out a fucking care in the world! Well I have had ENOUGH of their DUMB BITCH shit and I have decided it's time to put those Dumb Bitches on blast and keep them on blast until they get their pathetic fucking lives in order!! The reign of the Dumb Bitch is over!!

Now, everyone has played the Dumb Bitch role at some point.. THIS GOES FOR MEN TOO.. so please don't exclude yourselves gentlemen!! But, my issues lie with those who insist on living in a state of Dumb Bitchness!! Every time you turn around they're just doing some more DUMB BITCH shit!!

So, if you're like me and you hate dumb bitches, and you need a place where you can rant and rave about all of the dumb bitches you know.. well then you have come to the right place. Everyone knows a dumb bitch, so please join me and tell me about the DUMB BITCH in your life!

xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your blog!! You are hillarious and right on point!! I'm going to tell all my friends about it, and I'll be following it with a close eye!! You are too funny! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm glad you're enjoying it!! Well stay tuned because their's a lot more where that came from! :o)

    xoxo
    Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

    ReplyDelete