Tuesday, March 24, 2009

DUMB BITCHES that can't resist jumping on the Band Wagon!!

Okay people.. Is it just me or do you just hate DUMB BITCHES that insist on jumping on your band wagon.. Oh you know the kind.. Anything you do.. either they've done it, were just about to do it, or now they want to do it too?? I hate those unoriginal DUMB ASS BITCHES!! Bitch get a fucking mind of your own and stop trying to use mine!! It's almost like they've never had one original fucking thought!! I hate those BITCHES!! You go into a store and buy something, all of a sudden they have to have the same damn thing, or they wait a few days and pop up at your crib with the same damn shirt/pants/hat/glasses/shoes/sneakers that they witnessed you purchase!! And what makes it worse.. That's right.. When they say, Oh you have this.. Girl I forgot you bought this!! Bitch no the fuck you didn't!!! Or they see you rocking your new hairdo and what do they say.. Oh I used to have my hair cut like that too, but I decided to let it grow out, or I was just about to get that haircut too.. Bitch NO the fuck you weren't!! Sometimes I wonder what'll happen to those DUMB BITCHES if I just up and decide to pull a disappearing act?? They would run around like chickens with their little fucking heads cut off!! Bitch stop trying to be like me and figure out who the fuck you are!! I hate those DUMB BITCHES.. Oh I did that, Oh I was about to do that, Oh I think I'm going to do that too... No BITCH don't.. Just Stop, Be Still, And get your shit together!! Get of my dick you DUMB BITCH!!! Because at the end of the day no matter how hard you try.. You can NEVER EVER BE ME!!


xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

No comments:

Post a Comment