Sunday, March 22, 2009

DUMB BITCHES learn how to peep game from LAME ASS DUDES!!

Hey Ladies..

Today I'm going to do something a little different. Today, I'm going to clue you all in on how to peep LAME ASS GAME from a LAME DUMB BITCH ASS NIGGA!!

1st off Ladies.. Know your worth!! Now some of us are worth a lot, and some of you aren't really worth shit... Know YOUR worth..

2nd.. watch out for lame ass game.. If the 1st thing a dude tells you after you meet is how he's always busy because he stays on his grind or because he has to watch his kids.. THAT MEANS = BITCH I AIN'T GOT NO TIME FOR YOU!! If he likes to spend way too much time talking about all the bills he has to pay.. THAT MEANS = BITCH DON'T ASK ME FOR NOTHING BECAUSE I'M A CHEAP FUCK! If he's always telling you some wild ass story about his friend and how he degrades women in any way shape or form.. THAT MEANS = BITCH I WOULD TELL YOU THAT I'M THE ASSHOLE THAT DID ALL OF THOSE THINGS BUT I CAN'T BE HONEST WITH YOU BECAUSE I'M STILL TRYING TO FUCK YOU!! Ladies you have to learn how to read between the lines!!! Stop running your damn mouth so much and let him speak.. A man will let you know his intentions and what kind of dude he is.. IF you just let him do the talking!! Learn how to peep LAME ASS GAME! And don't ever never fuck a nigga because you THINK that after you fuck him, he will start spending that cash!! If he ain't spend it before, in an attempt to get the ass.. He sure as hell isn't going to spend it after he gets it!!! GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD!!

3rd Bitch.. if you don't have anything.. i.e. an education, your own place, your own car, SOMETHING, ANYTHING that is YOURS.. stop talking about what a nigga has to have to fuck with you. BECAUSE A NIGGA THAT GOT.. WANTS A BITCH THAT GOT!! We are in a recession.. No one is looking for a delusional DUMB ASS BITCH, that is looking to be carried!! Know YOUR worth!! Work on getting your shit together, before you start worrying about what some nigga has to offer you!

4th Bitch.. if you have your own.. i.e education, place, car, career.. STOP dealing with LAME DUMB BITCH NIGGAS that don't have shit!! Know YOUR worth.. You can do better and you deserve better.. Because all his DUMB BITCH HATIN ASS is gonna do is try to tare you down, and make you feel like shit.. because you have your shit together!! What you need to do is find a MAN worthy of YOU!!! STOP SETTLING!!

So today's lesson is.. 1. Learn how to peep game & 2. Know YOUR worth!

xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

3 comments:

  1. who and what are you really angry at?

    It seems to be very serious trouble inside, some of the stuff bloggers do they don´t have
    to post - that is why there are a DELITE choise on your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anonymous.. Thanks for your feedback! Who and what am I really angry at, LOL.. I'm angry at ALL of the DUMB BITCHES I've ever met (men & women)! LMAO Serious trouble inside of where? Me?? LOL.. Some may I agree with you.. But I don't.. You know what it is.. I tend to say and do a lot of things that people only think but never say, because it's tabboo.. But the truth hurts, and everything that I have written is a painful truth to whom ever it may apply.. LOL.. Does it apply to you?? I'm not getting the whole bloggers don't have to post some stuff??? What? That's where you lose me, LOL.. an DELITE is that supposed to be a clue as to who you are?? Again that is where you lose me.. By choise I guess you mean choice on my computer?? But again, that is where you lose me..*sigh* In any event thanks for the comment.. I appreciate your feedback!

    xoxo
    Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 4th point re: " Peeping Lame Ass Game" hit me HARD. The type of nigga that you describe is my husband to a TEE. The truth may hurt, but it will also set you free. Keep doing your thing, sister girl!

    ReplyDelete