Wednesday, March 25, 2009

DUMB BITCHES that fall victim to DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Okay Ladies.. This topic is NO JOKING Matter!! And let me start by 1st saying that I am PISSED the FUCK off about the media turning Rihanna into the poster-child for Domestic Violence and making Chris Brown out to be the fucking DEVIL!! Now I'm NOT in any way shape or form condoning a man hitting on a woman for any fucking reason.. But what I am saying is that Domestic Violence did not start with the 2 love struck young birds and it will NOT end with them.. So GET THE FUCK OVER IT AMERICA!!!

Now back to my regularly scheduled bitching!!

Listen up you DUMB BITCH.. Before I go in on your ass answer me this.. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.. THAT YOU WOULD LET SOME DUMB FUCK BITCH ASS NIGGA CONTINUOUSLY WHIP ON YOUR FUCKING ASS??? Are you some kind of fucktard?? Seriously.. Now this doesn't apply to women who were struck once and got the fuck out.. Because you women are very smart and I commend you on your courage and your will to live.. Kudos to you!!! But for you DUMB BITCHES that stay.. I barely feel fucking sorry for you.. I damn near feel like your DUMB BITCH ASS deserves it!! Why the fuck are you still there?? Do you like it?? What the fuck are you so afraid of?? Because if you stay that DUMB MOTHERFUCKER is sure to fucking kill you!!!

Fear is a crippling disease Ladies.. And I know that some of you are afraid to leave because he may find you and whip your ass or find you and kill you.. But what I don't get is.. why the fuck aren't you afraid that he will come home pissed tonight and kill your DUMB BITCH ASS any fucking way.. If you're going to die.. you might as well die fighting!!!

I don't give a fuck if you have no money and no place to go, I don't give a fuck if you have no plan.. Because you DON'T NEED a plan to get the fuck away from someone who is causing you bodily harm because he's some kind of deranged fucktard.. Let me clue your scary ass in on something.. HE WILL NEVER EVER CHANGE!!! HE WILL NEVER EVER STOP BEATING ON YOUR ASS!! HE DOESN'T MEAN IT WHEN HE SAYS HE'S SORRY!! BECAUSE TRUE CHANGE COMES FROM WITHIN.. NOT FROM SOMEONE ELSE PRAYING AND HOPING THAT YOU WILL CHANGE!! A woman beater is a LIAR therefore you CAN NOT trust ANYTHING he says!! Get it?? Got it?? Good!!! Now, I know that you are scared, and my heart breaks for you.. it truly does.. In fact I pity you, because your fear is what has you in that situation and it is what is keeping you there!!. You have to STOP being afraid and get ready to fight.. get ready to take your fucking life back!! The bullshit STOPS right here and right fucking now!!

This is what I want you to do tonight before you go to bed.. I want you to pray that God deliver you from this situation and this is the prayer that I want you to say..

Dear God, I am sick and tired of this FUCKTARD whippin on my ass, and I'm scared out of my fucking mind!! I don't have any money, and I have no place to go.. BUT I have to get the fuck out of here.. This burden is too much for my heart and soul to carry so I'm placing it in your hands.. Tomorrow when I wake up I'm getting the FUCK out of here and placing my life and destiny on your shoulders so that you may carry this weight for me!! I have nothing left and nothing to lose, I pray that I make it out safely but if something should go terribly wrong.. I pray that my life and death will be an inspiration for others to get out before it is too late.. I pray that if I die my death can save the life of another. Dear GOD I hope that you have heard my prayer this evening, because today is the day, I've decided to take my life back.. I pray that you give me strength, courage, and wisdom to make it through, You are MY rock, MY everything, MY shelter in the storm, and in YOU ALONE I TRUST! Amen

The next day all you have to do.. is fulfill your end of the bargain and GET THE FUCK OUT!! God did NOT bless you with life to watch that DUMB FUCKTARD beat you down!! He wants more and better for you, but you have to want it for yourself!! When you walk out of that house, apartment, or situation the next day.. BITCH RUN LIKE HELL AND DON'T stop until you can't run anymore.. Stop somebody anybody and ask for help.. God will place an angel in your path to aid you.. but you have to have FAITH that he will save you and deliver you from that fucked up ass situation!! Shit you ain't got your life or freedom anymore.. so all you have is your FAITH.. hold on to it, believe in it.. and it will set you free...

HERE IS A TOLL FREE HOTLINE FOR SAFE HORIZONS & A LINK TO THEIR WEBSITE..
1.800.621.4673
http://www.safehorizon.org/

When you reach somewhere safe.. a friends house, the home of a family member, a neighbors house, a strangers house, THE POLICE STATION!! Call them, and tell them your situation.. I don't care where you are or what you have.. THEY WILL GET YOU THE FUCK AWAY FROM THAT MONSTER!!!!

I know that starting over can be scary for some of you, and may damn near seem impossible.. But NOTHING is impossible.. when you have faith!! I've witnessed women over come Domestic Abuse and I know that YOU can over come it too!! Take Back Your Life.. TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

And when you get away from that deranged DUMB BITCH motherfucker.. Bitch.. PLEASE take some self-defense classes, learn Karate, or learn how to bust a cap in a motherfuckers ass effectively.. SHOOT TO KILL YOU DUMB BITCH!!!!


xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH
May God be with you on your journey...


3 comments:

  1. I am so with you on your opening statement and I agree wholeheartedly. Not only does the media make it seem as though Rihanna is the first and only but it puts Chris into a negative light to which I am still not completely convinced he deserves. I, like you, do not condone domestic violence but I'm just not sure I really full believe this story!

    LilSexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lil Sexy!! Thank you for your feedback it's always welcome!! And, you wouldn't believe the amount of people that feel the way we do about that entire situation!! It truly is a disgrace!!

    xoxo
    Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, WOW is all I can really say. I think this is something they really need to hear. I'm surprised you haven't gotten a lot more feedback on this particular topic. WOW, you really said it all!

    ReplyDelete