Thursday, April 30, 2009

WTF is wrong with this DUMB BITCH

Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously Dude? Someone please tell me what the fuck is wrong with this DUMB BITCH??

Is it the hair, the outfit, the MAN?? Like seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this DUMB BITCH!!

I'll tell you one thing, he has no fucking friends, and in fact what ever friend he did have before this picture was taken.. He lost!!

Someone PLEASE tell me.. What the FUCK is wrong with this DUMB BITCH!?!

I have to go, I think I just pissed my pants!!

ROFLMAO, CTFU, & LOL

xoxo

Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH





6 comments:

  1. is it even a chick? cus really ? lol this is saddd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U GOT THAT FROM THE IGNORANT JERKS PAGE? HE SHOT OUT!!! HE TOOK THAT PICTURE HIMSELF!! UMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. your really makin moves with 12 total comments in the last month,lmfao!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anonymous..

    Thank you for visitng me, yet again. It let's me know that my FAN CLUB IS ALIVE and well!

    Is that the BEST you've got? I used the wrong form of THEIR/THERE?

    Well let's see, You begin sentences WITH CAPITAL LETERS you DUMB BITCH! You also used and apostrophe (') where you should have used quotation marks (" ")!

    FYI.. MAYBES don't exist in my world! I'm, ALREADY a successful blogger! And, considering you can't stay away, as much as you may want and try to, LMAO @ you, your CONSTATNT visits prove that fact!! THANKS!!

    "Hot-dog water coochie" nice!! Very creative, NOT!! Seriously, that was whack.. as, in NOT even funny! But hey, you get an A for effort!

    In any event, since you apparently have nothing to do, other than worship me and read MY BLOG!! Please go through all of my other posts and put YOUR professional writing and EDITING skiils to work!! LMFAO @ your sorry and pathetic attempt at some get back!!

    BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME, YOU DUMB BITCH!!

    Please be sure to tell you cocksucking ass Mama, I said "Hello" :o)

    xoxo
    Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its the man...its definitely the man LMAO

    ReplyDelete