Sunday, April 26, 2009

DUMB BITCHES The Recession & The "American" Dream

Everyone is pissed and broke behind this recession. Everyone is looking to blame this catastrophe on someone.. President Bush, The Big Banks, Wall St., Predatory Lending.. I mean people have entire lists of other people, businesses, politicians, and reasons as to what caused this "recession" which is starting to resemble a fucking "great depression" to me, YET NO ONE HAS STATED THE OBVIOUS.. SO, PLEASE ALLOW ME..

THE REAL CULPRIT, the one's that are truly to blame are The DUMB BITCHES of AMERICA!!

They say ignorance is bliss.. Well outside of it being blissful, apparently it is also detrimental TO AN ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY!!

Every thing that is happening to our country and economy right now is the direct result of a DUMB BITCH and her/his fucked up decision making!! They're the 1st to say, "I was a victim of predatory lending, and now I'm homeless" NO you DUMB BITCH you are a victim of ignorance!!! NOT predatory lending.. Yeah Bush was a wack ass President, probably the worst in history, however it is NOT HIS FAULT, Wall St.'s fault, or any other politicians fault that you are a DUMB IGNORANT ASS BITCH!!

Everyone wants a piece of the "American Dream" called HOME OWNERSHIP.. Now while their is essentially nothing wrong with owning a home.. Know RIGHT NOW that home ownership is NOT FOR EVERYONE.. I am going to make a list and if you can identify with any of the choices on this list you are a DUMB BITCH and are partially responsible for our economy being in the fucked up ass state that it is in..

Now for My List..

1. If you were in Landlord/Tenant COURT for NON-PAYMENT of rent (YOU ARE NOT READY TO OWN A HOME)
2. If you make $30,000 or less, & constantly complain about paying your $800-$1300 rent (YOU ARE NOT READY TO OWN A HOME)
3. If you let some dumb motherfucker with an even smaller I.Q. and less of an education than you, convince you that not only are you ready to own a home but can afford to pay a $3500 + mortgage, when you are currently struggling to pay your rent (ranges above) (YOU ARE NOT READY TO OWN A HOME)
4. If you are on welfare and view this as a career (YOU ARE NOT READY TO OWN A HOME)
5. If keeping your kids, & woman/man fly/fresh is more important to you (keeping up with the Jones's) than paying your bills (YOU ARE NOT READY TO OWN A HOME)
6. If your cell phone bill is paid, you got on your fresh new outfit & are own your way to the club, BUT your rent isn't paid (YOU ARE NOT READY TO OWN A HOME)
7. If you still have to ask, "How do I find out my credit score" (YOU ARE NOT READY TO OWN A HOME)
8. If you're credit score is less that 650, but yet and still "you think" you should qualify for %100 financing, and are confused when you don't get it (YOU ARE NOT READY TO OWN A HOME)
9. If you have attended credit counseling and or have completed some sort of credit counseling program, but your credit is still fucked up (YOU ARE NOT READY TO OWN A HOME)
10. If AFTER reading this, all you can say is.. WTF is a credit score? (THEN TRUST AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU, THAT NOT ONLY ARE YOU NOT READY BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE READY TO OWN A HOME) My 6 year old knows WTF a credit score is, you ignorant bitch!!

Well that's all I have to say about that, any questions you DUMB BITCH!!

xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

3 comments:

  1. It is obvious that a vast majority of people are in competion with one another. Never look at someone and say "if he/she can get that I can get it". How did they or what did they do to get it is the very important question. As of lately these DUMB BITCHES are allowed to mingle with stars, whether it be sports or music and we all know they make it look easy to just blow $3k on bottles in one night. Now your DUMB ASS and friends put $250 a piece together to do the same and in a few months your IGNORANT ASS is in Landlord/Tenant court

    I believe home ownership is a shared expense, unless you can fully afford to pay your bills ALONE for 6-12 months in event you lose your income. It is that serious. Look at what kind of economy we are in and downtown, pitkin, 125th and Fordham road are still booming...DUMB ASS BITCHES.

    IF YA KNEW BETTA, YOU'D DO BETTA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment needs to be posted in the New York Times, New York Post, Washington Times, Washington Post and it needs to be read on every tv channel, including CNN, 20/20, etc. People need to learn to take some personal responsability! It makes me sick to my stomach that here I am paying my mortgage on time and because of DB's I have lost a tone of value in my property and can't refinance to a lower rate. HOWEVER, these same DB's get to refinance and "modify" the terms of their loan (oh yeah, I don't qualify for the program because I have never been late on my mortgage).

    Why do we insist on rewarding dumb choices and penalizing people who are doing the right thing. Ughhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one .. I completely agree and the list is on point. I did once take a credit management course and in the process of working on building up my credit but I know i'm not ready, as much as I want to be. I think that most people get in way over their heads, living above their means and wondering why they can't get perks that better managed people have. It all starts with self and once we see the era of our ways I hope that we make changes that benefit us rather than pushing us deeper into the hole!

    ReplyDelete