Wednesday, April 1, 2009

YOU UNGRATEFUL DUMB BITCH YOU!!!

Hey All..

This post is about UNGRATEFUL ASS MEN!!! Yeah Ya'll know the type!!! And I'm about to put all their little UNGRATEFUL ASSES on motherfucking BLAST!!

I can't stand you UNGRATEFUL FUCKTARDS!! You walk around acting like you are God's gift to women, when ALL YOU REALLY ARE IS A FUCKING BURDEN!! Your woman puts up with you, because she LOVES YOU.. NOT because she can't find another man.. Let me rephrase.. NOT because she can't find a man... Because lets face it.. WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE NO MAN!! JUST A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR ONE!! What You need to do, is a get a grip, and find a fucking clue!! You're a fucking loser and a disgrace to all REAL MEN!! You want to know why Your woman doesn't want to fuck You much less suck your nasty ass dick?? Because YOU FUCKING DISGUST HER!! Every time she look at you.. all she wants to do is VOMIT!!! Just the fucking sight of you makes her want to slap the fucking shit out of your good for nothing lazy ass!! YOU ARE DEAD FUCKING WEIGHT YOU DUMB BITCH ASS NIGGA!!

And for all of you Motherfuckers, that go to jail and complain about how your woman up and left you, this is WHY!! BECAUSE the DUMB BITCH motherfucker that came before you left a DISGUSTING TASTE IN HER MOUTH!!! She did ALL OF THAT FUCKING TIME WITH HIM!!!!! And for what?? SO he could turn around and FUCK A 16 YEAR OLD!!! Yeah.. He thought she wouldn't find out... hehehe ;o/ BUT SHE DID.. AND SHE WHIPPED HIS MOTHERFUCKING ASS WITH AN EXTENSION CHORD!!! LMAO.. That's right she BEAT THAT MOTHERFUCKER like he stole something!!! HAHAHAH.. Serves his DUMB BITCH ASS right!! Stupid Ass Ungrateful Motherfucker!!!

ALL YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS BETTER TAKE HEED TO WHAT I'M SAYING...
  1. YOU ARE NOT GOD'S GIFT TO WOMEN
  2. YOU ARE A BURDEN
  3. YOUR WOMAN (IF SHE IS SMART) WILL LEAVE YOUR PATHETIC ASS
  4. NO ONE ELSE WILL WANT YOUR SORRY ASS

When your woman comes home tonight... Have the house cleaned, and dinner cooked, LMAO because face it..YOU'RE THE BITCH IN THIS RELATIONSHIP!!! You Dumb Ungrateful Motherfucker!!!

xoxo

Ms I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

3 comments:

  1. Yo....girlfriend I am in tears....LMAO...I cant begin to tell you how funny this shit sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo you are going off MA .. I am in tears though I know this is no joking matter. Thank GOD I was blessed to find a real man I mean a real man who in fact does have dinner waiting when I come home, cooks cleans shit my dude knows hot to sew and I can't .. so when I say a real man .. I mean that .. maybe I should have him give some lessons .. lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lil Sexy..

    Thank you for your feedback, you know it's ALWAYS welcome! I'm in the same boat as you.. I have a REAL MAN, a GREAT MAN.. Not only does he go out and get the bacon as a real man should, but he takes care of home too!! Because, Lord knows.. their is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING domesticated about me!!! Not only are WE blessed but WE are smart and OBVIOUSLY WE know OUR WORTH!!! Owwww... Looks like it's up to ME & YOU to school these DUMB BITCHES!

    xoxo
    Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

    ReplyDelete