Monday, April 6, 2009

STOP lowering the bar you DUMB BITCH!!

Hey All!!

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.. I enjoyed mine ;o)

In any event.. Today, I want to rant and rave about DUMB BITCHES that insist on lowering the bar because they have NO self-worth or they have NO CLUE as to what their worth is..

I'll tell you why I hate these particular DUMB ASS BITCHES.. I hate them because when a nigga that used to fuck with them approaches me.. He's caught off guard.. See because of that DUMB BITCH he's used to NOT HAVING TO DO ANYTHING.. he is used to being praised for being mediocre.. I ONLY PRAISE greatness!! I don't give a fuck if you're a father to your children.. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THAT DUMB ASS!! I don't care if you pay the rent.. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PAY THAT DUMB ASS!! I don't give a fuck if any man does what HE IS SUPPOSED TO DO, because who the fuck praises me for doing what the fuck I'm supposed to do??? NO ONE that's who!

But these pathetic ass bitches who ain't use to shit.. praise these simple motherfuckers for everything.. SO when he run up on a REAL BITCH like me.. What's the 1st thing he says.. YOU'RE SPOILED.. YOU WANT TOO MUCH.. DAMN AM I SUPPOSED TO DO EVERYTHING?? DAMN NIGGAS REALLY DO ALL THAT?? AHHH YEAH MOTHERFUCKER THEY DO!! It takes GREATNESS TO FUCK WITH GREATNESS!! And I my dear..AM FUCKING GREAT!! I hate bitches that ain't used to shit.. so when a nigga take her dumb ass through the drive thru she has to call and "brag" I'm like damn.. not only are you a DUMB BITCH but you're PATHETIC and you're fucking up the game for a REAL BITCH like ME!! Ughhh.. I hate these bitches, they get on my fucking nerves.. and because they haven't figured out how to be a real bitch such as myself... what do they do.. That's right.. HATE because that's all a DUMB BITCH like that can do.. Is HATE on MY GREATNESS.. Don't hate you DUMB BITCH..STEP UP YOUR MOTHERFUCKING GAME!!!

xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

1 comment:

  1. So Official With it (diva)April 11, 2009 at 5:31 PM

    oooh girl that is what reminds me I have something juicy for you. This is off the hook but I am gonna hit you in your inbox.

    ReplyDelete