Monday, April 20, 2009

You are a size 22 NOT a size 2 YOU DUMB BITCH

Okay Ladies.. I'm not even sure why I have to say this, but apparently after the bullshit I payed witness to this past weekend I DO HAVE TO SAY THIS!!

If YOU are a size 22 you CAN NOT FOR ANY REASON UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WEAR FASHIONS DESIGNED FOR A size 2 You DUMB BITCH!! It looks fucking disgusting, every time I see one of you DUMB BITCHES it makes my fucking stomach turn!! Cut that BULLSHIT out!! What you may not know or even believe is that if you are a size 22 and you actually wear clothes in your size designed for your body type you would look so much better! If you're a BIG BITCH embrace your size and wear it well, you're not fooling anyone by wearing shit that shows your 3 stomachs and 4 back rolls!! Now while you are serving as a great joke and conversation piece you are also embarrassing all of the other big girls of the world!! When the world looks at you, you know what happens, they shake their heads, look away in disgust, and say to their friend look over there at that DUMB BITCH & she think that shit looks good, that Bitch ain't go no real friends!! Then they snap a photo of you forward it to me and I have to do the 54321 BLAST OFF on your ass and post it on MY BLOG!! Now do you want that?? LMAO not really!!

If you are a size 22 STOP telling people you are a size 12!! Bitch we know what a size 12 looks like and it don't look like you!! So just fucking stop!! If you want to be a size 12 or for that matter even a size 2 work on it!! Get surgery, develop an eating disorder, go on a diet, work it out, whatever BUT DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! Because you are not fooling anyone with your too tight clothing 3 stomachs and 4 back rolls!!

Now, because I mean business, from this point on I will be traveling with not only a digital camera but a video camera as well. I will be taking photos and video footage of you DUMB BITCHES and I will be airing you out on MY BLOG, so if you do not want this to be your fate..HEED MY WARNING!! Because I'm gunning for you DUMB BITCHES, and when I catch you, I will make sure that the world sees you in all of your FAT, DISGUSTING, DUMB BITCH GLORY!! LMFAO

xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

3 comments:

  1. So Official Wit itApril 21, 2009 at 2:36 AM

    Oh my lawd...you need to let me get a looky because being a big girl myself. I find it very unappealing and yes very much embarrassing when I see someone my size wearing something I find totally small chick wear...girl you know I am loving ya blog keep doing what you doing...always coming what the real..this is definitely one thing that cant ban...holla
    luv ya CO-D
    aka
    so official wit it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao u so slick ms so sick, u got me laffin so hard girl! It's like they look at there self in the mirror and think that shit is acceptable. Shabz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shabz..

    Thanks for the compliment!! Well I hope they understand, that no matter what they think IT IS NO LONGER acceptable!! Thanks for your feedback!!

    xoxo
    Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITGCH

    ReplyDelete