Friday, May 1, 2009

DUMB BITCHES that "THINK" they HOT when they NOT!!

How are all of my wonderful readers doing today? Just as FABULOUS as I am I hope ;o)

Okay, so lets get down to business!! Lets talk about all of these DUMB BITCHES running around town thinking they hot when they NOT!

You know the kind, she's always bragging about who she knows, and where she goes, and then you go out with the DUMB BITCH, just to find out, not only is she a NOBODY, but NOBODY knows her!! LMFAO, you go out with her and she realizes what a real HOT bitch really looks like because your flow is UNSTOPPABLE!! LMAO, I know ya'll know the type!

Bitch always bragging about what party she at, what party she's going to, who knows her, and how she can get into any venue that she goes to.. LOL But when you get to the venue if you weren't there her ass would have been stuck at the door!! LMAO, ya'll know the type.

She tells you about her man, and how much he loves her, and when she introduces the two of you he brushes right past her to get to you, LMAO, ya'll know the type. Then when you ask him, why he's being disrespectful to his woman like that, he says, what woman, I don't have a woman, I'm single, LMAO!! And when you look at her she's holding her head down like a wounded dog!! LMFAO, ya'll know the type!! On the way home, she confesses, well we're not together together, NO BITCH you're just NOT together, LMFAO, ya'll know the type!!

Well I wish these DUMB BITCHES would just get it the fuck together, because LORD HAVE MERCY do they look whack! Bitch you not hot, you never have been, and you never will be!! Your false sense of self will only get you embarrassed more times that NOT! So please, just STOP!!

xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly who .. I mean what you're talking about .. lol .. I have a friend who always brags about those who sweat her but when we're together they miraculously disappear or take a break .. lol .. or about how money she makes but seems to never have money or is asking someone else for some of theirs .. smh .. needing to get attention at our age is just a damn shame .. lol

    ReplyDelete