Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Angie Martinez of HOT97 was on some REAL DUMB BITCH SHIT TODAY!!

This DUMB BITCH rant is dedicated to none other than Angie Martinez of the NYC Hot97 Radio Station!


Okay so let me get this straight.. You like Cassie's new cut.. No.. You LOVE Cassie's new cut.. BUT Chic's in the street shouldn't run out and get it?? And why is that Ms. Martinez?? Because Cassie is BETTER than them, because Cassie looks BETTER than them?? Please elaborate on why and how you love Cassie's new do sooooo much but you don't THINK in YOUR opinion that anyone else should do it??

I'll tell you why.. Because you know like I know that the shit looks fucking RETARDED and that the ONLY fucking reason you are Co-SIGNING it is BECAUSE it's CASSIE and you're a fucking DICK RIDER!! That's why!! Don't get me wrong I think Cassie is cute.. But I see MUCH prettier girls in the streets EVERY FUCKING DAY!! There is absolutely NOTHING that Cassie can do, that any other regular every day chic on the street can't do!! Sorry to burst you Celeb Dick Riding Bubble But Cassie is so NOT hot!! LMAO Diddy makes her hot.. That Chic is a fucking wreck, or do you so quickly forget how she embarrassed herself on BET!! LMAO Please get off of Cassie's dick! If you want to co-sing her hairdo that's fine but know that in supporting her you are encouraging all of these young Chic's out here with NO FASHION SENSE or DIRECTION to go SHAVE HALF THE FUCKING HAIR ON THEIR HEADS OFF!!

I do agree that she did it for attention, because other than doing something that fucking absurd and ridiculous would you or anyone else for that matter have paid her any attention..AHHH NO!! Because the Chic is weak!! LMAO I don't blame or fault poor Cassie for doing what she did, I mean shit what ever works, is what I say.. But cosign it, say I love it NEVER!!! When Miss Info sent me the pic I was like WTF is wrong with that FUCKTARD.. But then I remembered.. Desperate times call for desperate measures and you know like I know that, that BITCH is DESPERATE for attention!! LMAO .. Lord knows her record career wasn't getting her any!! HAHAHA..

In any event that was some REAL DUMB BITCH shit you did today by co-signing, only because it was fake, and you let the world know it was a fake co-sign as soon as you said.. but you Chic's in the streets shouldn't do it!! LMAO Why Angie why shouldn't they..? Especially when you LOVE it sooooo damn much!! LOL.. I have an even better idea.. since you LOVE it sooooo damn much go shave off half the hair on your head.. YOU DUMB BITCH!!! Ughhh I hate fake, band wagon jumping, celebrity dick riding DUMB ASS BITCHES like you Angie Martinez!!!

xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH



No comments:

Post a Comment