Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pathetic Dumb Bitches

Dumb Bitches let me clue your simple asses in on something, LMAO.. You may be able to lie to yourself and convince yourself that your own untruths are the truth.. However, the world sees you as you are.. NOT as you would like to be seen.

We see a pathetic DUMB BITCH that's full of shit, that's so ashamed to be who she is that she makes up stories of grandeur to appear to be more than what and who she truly is..

It's sad, you're sad, you're a sad pathetic DUMB ASS BITCH!

xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

3 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate to this. I have a friend who is exactly what your blog states she makes up stories to make herself appear better than others when we all know it's a hoax provided to us only to make her look good! You're right it's pathetic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooow wooooow woooow!!!! where have you been all my life?!?! lol. DAMN! this is too true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mz. Taylor..

    Thank you for stoping by and showing some love!! Not sure why we were seperated at birth, but I'm happy as hell we're together now!! LMAO

    xoxo
    Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

    ReplyDelete