Thursday, April 16, 2009

You confuse me DUMB BITCH

Okay so.. what I don't get is what the fuck were you doing in your 20's you DUMB BITCH!! Seriously, were you getting fucking high or something?? I mean I really don't fucking get it.. Okay we know for a fact that you were not getting an education because you are one DUMB UNEDUCATED ASS BITCH, we know you weren't climbing the corporate ladder because the state has you working for your check now in your mid-late 30's.. We know you weren't busy pissing out kids because you only have one to show.. So again DUMB BITCH I must say.. You confuse me.. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING WITH YOURSELF IN YOUR 20's!! You are such a fucking disgrace you DUMB BITCH, you repulse and disgust me on so many different fucking levels.. You're a sorry excuse for a woman, and a mother, you are just plain fucking pathetic!! You are a waste of space! Seriously.. You are one DUMB BITCH!!

You know why you are where you are today you DUMB BITCH?? Of course you don't because if you did you wouldn't be such a DUMB BITCH!! You are where you are because you are a fucking leech! A user! A nobody that wont ever be anybody!! That is why you are where the fuck you are and that is why half way through your pathetic little fucking life you have nothing to show for it!! I can't even laugh at you because I'm too busy throwing up in my own mouth out of the disgust I feel for you!! And the saddest part about it is that you still don't get it, you still don't see the error of your ways.. You are such a fucking embarrassment you DUMB BITCH, to any and everyone that knows you!!

I have NO words of encouragement for you, no advice, I have nothing... You are truly a lost cause.. The only thing I can suggest for a DUMB BITCH of your magnitude is Suicide!! Do the world a favor.. Go Jump Off a Bridge you DUMB BITCH!!

xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH


No comments:

Post a Comment