Sunday, May 3, 2009

WOW! You're not EVEN his Sideline Hoe/Jump Off!! DAMN you were JUST a WASTE of TIME..

WOW!!

Happy Sunday!!

Okay, so one of my wonderful and faithful readers just sent me an e-mail and really WOW is all I can say!

Ladies, I know I keep repeating myself, but its because most of you DUMB BITCHES just don't seem to fucking get it!!

I keep telling you, know your worth and play your position!

Now at the top of this list we have; THE WIFE ~ need I say more? Not really. Then we have; THE WOMAN/GIRLFRIEND/LADY FRIEND (whatever you get it) ~ need I say more? Not really. This is where it gets sketchy, then we have; THE SIDELINE HOE/JUMP OFF ~ now you DUMB BITCHES are way down the pole, and while some of you know your positions and play them, some of you get little out of pocket and attempt to behave like you're more that what you are, i.e. asking him questions, expecting holiday time, consistent phone calls, and quality time, when you know you're NOT ranked high enough to receive any of those things!! SHAME ON YOU! And last but not least, we have DUMB BITCHES with absolutely NO TITLE!! Now you know who you are! He may have fucked you once, or eaten the pussy once, or finger fucked you once, or let you suck his dick once, but after that one time he started playing you left. You know who you are ladies! And I'm not going to call you a one night stand, because maybe you've spoken to him and or seen him again, but he just wasn't feeling your vibe sexually. So what do you do, become extra dramatic! Go EXTRA HARD!! Beg him to FUCK you one more time because you just know, you can lock him in, if he just samples that kitty one more time, right? NOT!! BITCH he ain't feeling you, so get the fuck over it!! Move your low-self esteem having ass down the fucking line!! Because when a Nigga doesn't even think you're good enough to make you his "Sideline Hoe/Jump Off" Bitch you don't have a fighting chance in HELL! LMFAO I mean think about it.. He doesn't even think you're good enough to JUST FUCK or use you to get his DICK SUCKED!! LOL, where the fuck do you even think that situation can go?? NOWHERE, I hope!!

So, listen up you DUMB BITCH, if this is you, let it go! You're ONLY embarrassing yourself and giving my readers something to laugh at, YOU!!

Accept it and deal with. Your pussy is wack, your head game is weak, you've been used and excused, please exit stage LEFT!!! HAHAHA

Damn, you sure are some special kind of DUMB BITCH!!

xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

1 comment:

  1. you know.. im not a fan of females.. for a lot of em are DUMB HOES!
    and its interesting to see a female put them on blast..
    and tell it like it is!
    keep doing you..
    and fkk the haters!
    i love ur whole movement!

    ODIVA

    ReplyDelete