Tuesday, May 12, 2009

UGLY ASS NIGGAS that ONLY want to date Pretty Girls

Ya'll motherfuckers is straight trippin!!

LMAO, okay I don't get this.. Ugly ape ass lookin motherfuckers that ONLY want to date pretty women. Sometimes I look at them, and I'm like motherfucker are you really serious right now!?! Have you checked a mirror lately!?! Do you not realize YOU are one of those same ugly motherfuckers your despise?!?

They have to be fucking kidding me!?! What kind of DUMB BITCH shit is that! You're an ugly motherfucker that refuses to date other ugly motherfuckers?? LMAO, seriously dude, you need to date any fucking woman who is blind enough to give you the time of day!?! Who the fuck are you to be choosy with your ugly fucking ass!! And you're broke on top of it!! Nigga are you fucking crazy?!?

Picking and choosing is reserved for the beautiful people of the world, like me! Not the ugly, like you!! LMAO

And fat motherfuckers, that don't like fat women, LMAO are you serious.. You want a bitch with a 6 pack but you're sporting a JUG?!? LOL Unless you're filthy fucking rich, what the fuck makes you think a bitch with a 6 pack wants your fat, ugly, nasty, sour smelling, out of shape ass?? Are you fucking crazy or are you just that fucking delusional!

I know you hear them when you're in the club, at the bar, on public transportation, looking all ugly, fucked up, and broke down talkin bout, shorty wasn't even hot.. NIGGA YOU NOT HOT EITHER!! LMAO, Oh my God, I don't know where these crazy motherfuckers come from!

Ladies have you ever been walking down the street, and some bumb, whack ass Nigga tries to talk to you, and you politely keep it moving without saying a word or showing any signs of your disgust? And what happens.. LMAO that's right he screams out "Fuck you Bitch you ain't all that anyway, My girl look better than you"! LMMFAO Word son, your "girl" look better than me?? LMAO I so highly doubt that.. and I'm going to tell you why.. My Man drives a brand new truck.. So why would I holla at a Nigga in a 1990 Neon to then scream out fuck you My man ride is better than yours!! LMAO it just wouldn't happen because it doesn't make sense! Everyone wants an upgrade NO ONE wants to DOWNgrade! So the likelihood of your "girl" whom I am sure is only a figment of your imagination, looking better that me, just isn't very likely at all! LMAO

What's more likely, is you have no job, no money, no girl, you live with your mother, and you pay the local project whore to suck your dick with loosies!

Get a grip, and find a clue.. You are an UGLY DUMB BITCH ASS NIGGA who could never get play from a real BITCH even if you were to pay in advance!

Sloppy seconds isn't only your best option, but your ONLY option.. Well either that or you can just continue beating your dick until it falls the fuck off!! HAHAHA

Kisses Bitches
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

No comments:

Post a Comment