Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lesbians hitting on STRAIGHT women..

Okay I'm not really sure how many of you this applies to, but it most certainly applies to me as well as a few other straight women I know.

Listen up LESBIANS.. STRAIGHT women ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOU!! Now, I'm not saying that you are not entitled to being attracted to whom ever you are attracted to, be it straight or gay, what I am saying is STRAIGHT women are NOT INTERESTED IN YOU!! Get it, Got it, GOOD!!

When you come on even stronger than a man it's really fucking disgusting and you just really come off as a DUMB DESPERATE BITCH, pay your compliment and keep it moving! You are NOT going to strong arm a straight chic into being with you!! Just because you have a pussy too doesn't make your unwanted advances okay, in fact it makes it worse. Even though you like to eat pussy you would still think your simple asses would understand that women do not like to be harassed!! Leave straight women the fuck alone!! Stick to other gay women that will enjoy your advances, because straight women DO NOT!! Get it, Got it, Good!!

You are NOT going to convince a straight woman to eat pussy or let you eat hers because straight women find that FUCKING DISGUSTING!! Now if you do manage to come on to a "straight" woman and she falls for it.. Ahh she wasn't straight!! She was already curious and you gave her an excuse and opportunity to explore that curiosity... But know this NOT ALL WOMEN ARE CURIOUS!! Real Straight Women have NO FUCKING DESIRE to find out what bitch on bitch love is all about.. So FALL THE FUCK BACK & leave straight women the fuck alone!! Is that so much or too much to ask for, pay your compliment if you must AND THEN KEEP IT FUCKIN MOVING!! We don't want to hear what you can do, and what makes you more skilled than a man! Frankly.. WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK, because pussy is not our thing!! Understand that, accept that, apply it to your life and move the fuck on!!

All of that extra aggressiveness is really unattractive, and unappealing.. NO ONE LIKES TO BE HARASSED!! And, if you still don't get what I'm saying.. Look at it this way.. Do you really want to hear a MAN tell you how he will DIG your back out with his big dick and fuck you so good you'll never want to lick another clit again??? Ahhhh NO you DON'T because DICK is not your thing!! Well that's how we feel.. PUSSY IS NOT OUR THING!! Leave us THE FUCK ALONE!!

Now the next time one of you DUMB BITCHES approach me and or one of my other straight friends with your over aggressive bullshit You will get put on BLAST we are going to start taking pictures and naming names.. We are going to let the world know just how pathetic and disgusting we find your advances and we will most definitely let the world know that you are nothing more than a PATHETIC DUMB ASS BITCH that is WAY out of her motherfucking lane!!

So my advice to all of you over aggressive Lesbians.. is to FALL THE FUCK BACK BITCH!

xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

4 comments:

  1. That ish make me mad I use to have this old lady at my job always tryin to turn me out, no matter how many times I told her old @zz I don't go that way she se to still try me. One day I had to threaten her with a beat down for her to finally leave me alone. Than she went on to my other friend. Thats crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post, girl that lesbian today was all up in my face. If you are not a fine & sexy MAN you will not taste this!!!!! Can I get an Amen from the church choir? a-MEN!!!!! There is nothing a woman can do for me! Why would I leave great d*ck and head from a man, for a butch lesbian with a dildo? So baby ain't nothing like the real thing!

    There needs to be a respect. If a beautiful women is straight, then let her be. Enjoy the view an keep stepping. If there is not eye contact of interest then keep it moving. Maybe we should get some hood niggaz straight of the block to holla at these chicks so they can see how it feels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anonymous..

    You are more than welcome Darling! I am here to help my readers express themselves. Glad I could be of service to you. I think that this is something most real STRAIGHT women have dealt with at some point or another, and NONE of us appreciate it!

    xoxo
    Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fortunately I don't have this problem, I had it once with a girl I was cool with but it didn't bother me to the point where I wanted to kill her. I have a les friend now who's butch but she don't come at me that way AT ALL. I guess if the advances were really out of control and the chick really didn't understand no I could feel some kinda way but right now I don't .. I don't give a fuck .. shit if a chick wants to compliment me i'll take that too with no problem but i'll keep it moving because i'm not interested my husband, kids and work are all the drama I need in my life .. lol

    ReplyDelete