Saturday, May 2, 2009

DUMB simple ass BITCHES that need to learn when to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

LMFAO..

Okay so theirs this SIMPLE BITCH on Twitter goes by BossLadyWhite29 (Don't follow her because she's a stupid fucking CUNT of a DUMB BITCH)!!

In any event, this DUMB BITCH is on Twitter fighting with her sister, don't ask me why you would want to air family business on Twitter or exactly what the fight was about, because I know not and care not!

Now one of my peoples happened to be following them and broadcasts the fight.. So of course me being the NOSY BITCH that I am I begin following them both and fucking with the both of them. Nothing malicious it's all in good fun. In any event the sister of the DUMB BITCH I'm talking about is cool with one of my other peeps and she's handling the heckling in stride, meanwhile the DUMB BITCH is getting her panties in a bunch because I'm fucking with them, LMAO.

Then she's like I'm cool I'm not trippin, then she's like you need to get a life!! LMAO Me, get a life.. Let's see..

I've had a career on Wall St. (LICENSED for 9 YEARS) I'm a mother, a full time student, the creator and author of this blog, I'm currently writing a book, and have a FEW other projects in the works.. BUT this DUMB BITCH tells ME to get a life..

Let me clue YOUR DUMB SIMPLE ASS in on something, my life is putting DUMB ASS BITCHES LIKE YOU ON BLAST, KEEPING THEM THERE, AND GETTING PAID FOR IT!!

My suggestion is you find out who the fuck I am, BEFORE you even think you WANT a problem with me, because TRUST & BELIEVE ME when I tell you, your simple ass ain't even close to ready for the STORM I'll fucking BRING!!

My Team is STRONG & Bi-COASTAL BITCH!!

What you need to do, is get a fucking life and pick up a little CLASS while you're at it!! Because airing your fucking family business out on TWITTER just proves to the world that not only are you a DUMB BITCH, but you LACK CLASS TOO!!

Welcome to my FAN CLUB you've just been nominated as the May DUMB BITCH of the month!! LMFAO @ you!!!

xoxo
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lil Sexy..

    She was a stupid fucking Cunt of a DUMB BITCH!! You should have just seen her simple ass trying to go in on me, LMAO.. amateur, to say the least!

    Thanks for your feedback Mamacita!

    xoxo
    Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

    ReplyDelete