Sunday, May 31, 2009

So many DUMB BITCHES So little time..

Hey All,

So sorry I've been neglectful, but planning a star studded launch party can become a little time consuming!!


Oh and did I mention.. The Prince of NY DJ Self is going to be in the building and spinning on the 1's & 2's.. Oh that's right I didn't, oh well I just did!! Shout out to Geo, Self, and Da Union!! Lets get it gwinnin!! Oww

I'm going to have so many surprises and prizes for you guys & gals at MY LAUNCH PARTY that you're not going to know what to do with yourselves other than worship the ground I walk on!! Oww HAHAHAHA

It's a HOSTILE TakeOver and it's coming to NYC August 2009!!!

Okay.. now back to the matter at hand!

So in my absence I have encountered soooo many DUMB BITCHES that I am truly beside myself!!

Okay.. So I'm trying to figure out why in the fuck is my BabyDaddy other BabyMama (Ghetto I know) trying to be my motherfuckin friend on facebook when we're NOT even friends in real fucking life?!? Seriously bitch, did you fall and bump your motherfuckin head?? WE ARE NOT FRIENDS, WE NEVER HAVE BEEN, AND WE NEVER WILL BE!! 3 years ago on Christmas morning we were outside fighting like wild animals.. Hmm 3 weeks ago you saw me and acted like you were too scared to speak until I had to shout you out with the most condescending hello.. And 3 days ago you request my friendship on Facebook?!? What kind of misguided fucktard are you?? Bitch I didn't say hi to you because I've suddenly had a change of heart and want to be your friend!! Bitch if you're going to be bold enough to roll up on my block to drop my daughter off, be bold enough to open your fucking mouth and speak with out fearing that I'm going to shove my fist down your fucking throat and leave your tacky ass weave hanging again!!! Ughhh Get a grip and find a fucking clue!! I don't do, or cosign fake shit! We are NOT friends in REAL LIFE and I will NOT pretend to be your motherfucking friend on FACEBOOK!! I mean really why the fuck would I want you on my personal REAL FRIENDS PAGE all up in my motherfucking business?? Ill, get it, got it, GOOD!! Yikes... How long is this chic going to play the DUMB BITCH role?!? I mean seriously you would think by now she realizes I'm a deranged, bipolar, and violent BITCH!!


Okay and last but not least.. And I know I've bitched about this before.. But OH FUCKIN WELL, I'm bitching about it AGAIN!! If you are 35+ years old and you're still comparing yourself and your state of mind to that of a teenagers... you're a DUMB ASS BITCH, you're not sexy, you're not smart, you're not classy, you are just a DUMB ASS BITCH!! I'm sorry.. but a word to the DUMB & apparently fucking clueless.. You CAN'T be his "Ride or Die Chick" if you can't even RIDE for your motherfucking self!! You are a DUMB DELUSIONAL and PATHETIC ass BITCH!! You really need to get a grip, find a clue, and get your fucking priorities in order, you are a grown ass woman and your life is in fucking shambles.. And I guess you haven't heard but that whole, I'm gonna fake it until I make it, doesn't apply to DUMB ASS BITCHES like you that aren't making it any further than the nearest fucking welfare line!! Ughhh You disgust me!!

Okay folks.. That's it for now, I'm about to hit the streets and fuck shit up for real!! Love you all.. until next time.. Stay Fierce, Focused, & Fabulous.. Like Me ;o)

Kisses Bitches
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BICTH

1 comment:

  1. LMAO LOL LMAO!!!

    I hope im around for this launch OMG! it needs to be in the beginning of August!

    ReplyDelete