Wednesday, September 2, 2009

LMFAO @ DICK RIDIN ASS DUMB BITCHES.. Yet AGAIN!

What up Y'all!! I know I've been gone for a minute.. BUT A Bitch has been on her Motherfuckin GRIND like No Other.. I had to push My Launch Party Back :o( But All Things come in their time.. SO right now we are looking for a Launch Event sometime in November when The Book.. Are You Fierce Focused and Fabulous or Just Another DUMB BITCH will be Released!! Also.. You can catch me on http://www.dtfradio.com/ STARTING Thursday, October 1st FROM 2 to 5PM!! With My Co-Hostess SuperModel Elisa MoniQue and Music Provided by DA Union's own Young Heat DJ Johnny Han$um!! Tune in and listen to Me interview TODAYS HOTTEST Celebrities and MUCH, MUCH MORE!! I'm going to be getting it in.. REAL.. Boss Bitch Style!!

Also check the streets.. for MY NEW R&B MIXTAPE Have Your Cake & Eat It Too VOLUME I.. Hosted by 718 Ent. DJ BOOF DA Shutdown..

AND.. Last but Not Least.. CABINS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR THE 1ST ANNUAL MsSoSick & FRIENDS 4th of July CRUISE!! 7 Days, 3 Ports, 7 Parties, & 3 Events!! For More information or to RESERVE YOUR CABIN TODAY... Call Jackie or Fannie @ LIBERTY TRAVEL @ 718.230.4137!!

NOW FOR THE TOPIC @ HAND.. DICK RIDIN DUMB ASS BITCHES!!

I hate when I post a pic up of someone and ALL THESE Dick Ridin Ass Groupies come out the closet screaming about oh I know him/her.. oh that's my peoples..oh we go way back.. BLAH BLAH BLAH and when I ask them if they know or even heard of the Groupie that's claiming them as their BFF of all time.. I ALWAYS get the same fucking answer.. What? Who? Nah Who Dat? SO listen up you DUMB BITCH.. JUST STOP! Because you are embarrassing yourself.. and you just look like the DICK RIDIN DUMB ASS BITCH That You Are! FuckOuttaHere

Kisses,
MsSoSick

No comments:

Post a Comment