Sunday, September 27, 2009

Let me tell you a Lil Story about a DUMB BITCH that goes by the NAME of Shelly Shell from QUEENS!

Hey All..

I know as per usual I've been MIA but I've been extremely BUSY.. My Radio Show Launches THIS WEEK **Applause Applause** check it out THIS THURSDAY ON
http://dtfradio.com/ FROM 2-4PM! Bitch About It with MsSoSick FEATURING SuperModel Elisa MoniQue and DJ Johnnh Han$um!! I'll be interviewing Celebrity Comedian A.G. White and The CEO of P-DASH Ent.

Anywho back to this DUMB BITCH Shelly Shell from Queens!

Apparently this DUMB BITCH is dating Some STUPID STALKER MOTHERFUCKER who's been trying to Holla at my Surrogate Lil Sister right.. Now.. My Lil Sis has REPEATEDLY EXPRESSED to the DUMB BITCH known as Shelly Shell that she's NOT EVEN FUCKIN with the Stalker Ass Nigga and HAS NO INTENTIONS on ever doing so.. But this DUMB ASS BITCH Shelly Shell TRUE TO DUMB BITCH form just doesn't seem to get it.. So what does she start doing.. What every DUMB BITCH DOES.. she starts harassing my Lil Sis.. Calling her phone and breathing into it like a fuckin SEX OFFENDER fresh out of jail.. BUT NOT SAYING A DAMN THING.. LMAO Guess the DUMB BITCH is listening for clues that her "MAN" is there? I don't know.. I never really understood why DUMB BITCHES do what they do so whatever!

Now the DUMB BITCH known as Shelly Shell BREAKS INTO HER MANS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT... LMAO and changes his status in a manner that attacks and offends My Lil Sis.. 1st MISTAKE! I am sick and tired of telling you DUMB BITCHES that any acts of aggression will be met head on! EVEN IF you do it UNDER THE GUISE OF SOMEONE ELSE.. BITCH WE SEE YOU!! So now she's forced My Lil Sis to come out SWINGING.. And I don't know about YOU but Me and Mine FIGHT DIRTY!

So now The DUMB BITCH True to form as usual has gone into hiding and hasn't said anything further.. LMAO.. But the funniest part is that My Lil Sis CHECKED THAT ASS 1st! She posted The STALKERS Pin # Up on Facebook and told the DUMB BITCH known as Shelly Shell to check his INBOX.. Because apparently this STUPID ASS NIGGA been trying to Holla at my Lil Sis through private Facebook messages.. LMAO How fucking LAME is he?? That Fucking Lame!! BUT this DUMB BITCH thinks someone wants him?? BITCH.. I ASSURE YOU THAT ONLY YOU WANT HIS PATHETIC GOOD FOR NOTHING ASS! A Lady as FLY and as CLASSY as My Lil Sis couldn't even be paid to give his LAME WACK ASS the time of day...

Bitch you are weak and wack.. We're never hiding or ducking dames.. Y'all know just where to find us.. BUT the only time we see you is on Facebook.. So listen up DUMB BITCH known as Shelly Shell from QUEENS if you really really want a problem.. LOG THE FUCK OFF.. AND SEE US IN THE STREETS...Or better yet.. JUST FOR STARTERS.. TRY SAYING SOMETHING THE NEXT TIME YOU CALL!

And if you still checking up on Nigga in 2009 I can ASSURE you that he is NOT YOUR MAN!! And I would suggest you make a trip down to the local HEALTH CLINIC and have your FIRE CROTCH Checked the fuck out.. Because I know a DUMB BITCH like you still fuckin a WACK Nigga like him RAW! As a matter of FACT I hope you do have something.. Because That's WHAT A DUMB BITCH like you deserves!!! Stop calling My Lil Sis and go tend to your infested as pussy you DUMB BITCH or AT THE VERY LEAST go Harass the DUMB BITCH that IS actually fucking YOUR MAN!

But what ever you decide to do..STAY IN YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN LANE..Because.. WHEN YOU STEP INTO OURS.. YOU WILL GET YOUR ASS RAN THE FUCK OVER.. And that's NOT a THREAT.. It's a MOTHERFUCKIN PROMISE BITCH!

CODE 11 DUMB BITCH DOWN #KillYoSelf PLEASE

Kisses Bitches,
MsSoSick

No comments:

Post a Comment