Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Is That YOUR Kid??

Hey All,

Before I discuss THE DUMB BITCH of The Day.. Let me first say that today the Michael Jackson Memorial was simply AMAZING and it brought tears to my eyes.. I've never been a Big Fan of The Reverend Al Sharpton, but with one line he has managed to redeem himself in my eyes.. "There wasn't NOTHING strange about your Daddy" Take us To CHURCH AL! In my opinion those seven words were the most important of the day, the weight that they must have lifted off of the shoulders of his children is truly unimaginable.. I thought ALL of the performances were wonderful, but when Michael's Daughter Paris spoke.. Lord Have Mercy I was a TRAIN WRECK.. Her words.. so simple and yet so heartfelt.. I've cried over his death and I've never even met the man.. But yet his Music has touched me in such a way that I've taken his death quite personally... Some don't understand how I can mourn a man that I've never met.. And I don't understand how they can't.. I think at some level.. no matter how shallow.. We all knew Michael.. He was a part of my childhood, my adulthood, and in my opinion a simply EXTRA-Ordinary Human Being, and I am Honored to say that I walked the earth when he did, I feel privileged to have a memory of running home to see the "Do You Remember The Time" Video Primere on NETWORK Television!! I feel BLESSED to have witnessed his Legacy, and I am stricken with grief and filled with sorrow now that he has gone.. The World has truly lost an Angel. Rest In Peace Michael Joseph Jackson: The KING of Pop and THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER TO EVER WALK THE EARTH! Loved by Many, Hated by Few, BUT Forgotten by NONE!

Now on to the DUMB BITCH of the day.. and ironically enough Michael Jackson is the inspiration for this post.. AND NO I AM NOT SAYING MJ WAS A DUMB BITCH.. I'M SAYING.. YOU ARE YOU FUCKTARD!

I am sick and FUCKING tired of people talking about Michael Jackson's children NOT being his! Sick and Fucking TIRED! So I'm about to set the record straight and school you DUMB BITCHES all at the same fucking time!

Sex, Sperm, & Blood - DO NOT MAKE YOU A DADDY! It may cause you to FATHER a CHILD however it DOES NOT Make You a DADDY! You FUCKTARD DOUCHE BAG BITCHES talk about how those weren't or aren't Michael Jackson's children.. YET you have Children that you've fathered and you don't love, care, provide, or PROTECT! Yet you open your IGNORANT fucking mouth to say that Michael isn't a FATHER?? When I would BET MY FUCKING LIFE that YOU aren't half.. FUCK HALF a FRACTION of the Daddy to the children you fathered that Michael was to those children! Those three precious Babies may not be the Fruit of his Loin, they may not be The Flesh of his Flesh, or the Blood of his Blood, But they were his HEART & SOUL they were EVERYTHING that made him HUMAN & HAPPY.. He Loved, Cared For, Provided For, & Protected those Three Children with EVERY FIBER of his Being.. and I am here to tell you MISGUIDED FUCKTARDS that.. That is EXACTLY what a Daddy is! He raised those Children from BIRTH He was All they Had, and He was all that they know and from the lips of Young Paris's Mouth to your IGNORANT ASS EARS he was the best Daddy in the world.. Do you think her pain is any less? Or is Blanket's pain any less? Is Prince Michael's Pain any less because they're DNA doesn't match?? NO YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER! Where the fuck are your children? When was the last time you did something for them? When was the last time you spent time with them? When was the last time you looked at them and said Daddy LOVES YOU?!? Probably not recently Because half fuxk that 99% of you ignorant sons of bitches don't even live with your children.. Half of you ignorant sons of bitches don't give a fuck about your children yet you say Michael was no Father.. That he was not their Daddy.. Well I SAY.. That he was a BETTER FATHER to those Three Children that ARE NOT OF HIS LOIN, FLESH, or BLOOD than you could ever be or will ever be to the BASTARD CHILDREN YOU FATHERED! Who the FUCK ARE YOU to JUDGE HIM? Half of you Bastards don't even know what size clothing your Children wear and you live in the next building over, or down the corner, or ten minutes away.. Half or probably 99% of you have NO WILLS or NO WAY to care for the Children YOU FATHERED after you're gone.. Because you don't even GIVE A FUCK ENOUGH TOO.. Yet and still you have the audacity to say Michael was NOT their DADDY.. Nigga check your fucking self.. and realize right here and right now.. That yeah.. YOU may be a FATHER but motherfucker you don't even know Half of the JOY that comes from being a DADDY.. Michael does.. And at the end of the day.. As long as HIS CHILDREN KNOW IT.. That's all that matters!

So on behalf of Michael's THREE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN.. Please go SUCK A DICK UP.. Until you Hiccup!!!


Dumb Bitch Down!

Kisses,
MsSoSick

5 comments:

  1. You're so right.. Blood doesn't make a daddy.
    When his little girl stood up at the memorial is was amazing and showed that he really was a Father!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Casey887..

    Thank you! I knew My WONDERFUL readers would be able to understand this! I appreciate your feedback!

    Kisses,
    MsSoSick

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH YEAH YEAH...I loved MJ and all that, but something was wrong with that "man." No, he didn't molest those boys, but come on what about jumping in the bed with some kids that are not yours for a fun sleep over is appropriate? His only crime, was not understanding that his innocent behavior was...well inappropraite -- and that makes something wrong with him AND THE STUPID PARENTS OF THE KIDS THAT LET THEM SPEND THE NIGHT AT NEVERLAND UNSUPERVISED to begin with...maybe I am going to be an overprotective parent, but no way any child of mine would have been there unsupervised to begin with.

    As for kids...nope, doesn't take biology to make a dad....HOWEVER, MJ wanted the world to believe those are his biological kids. Really? Give me a break MJ, anybody with two eyes who successfully completed a biology class and remembers the lesson on DNA knows that the chances of those being his biological kids is darn near SLIM TO NONE...again, not saying that not his legally, morally or whatever...but BIOLOGICALLY...HECK NO. And the fact that he wants the world to believe he could produce three kids that don't look like they have a drop of black or "Jackson" blood for that matter...well means something was strange about him.

    Sorry, but the last time I checked a brownie and a blondie can't make a blondie...it always comes out a brownie (even if its a light skin brownie, there is still a trace of a part of the brownie). MJ was born a brownie, and disease or no disease, surgery or surgery, his DNA remained brownie genes and he died a brownie. Any biological kids he would have had (would have had some semblence of brownie in them). MJ wasn't even light skin, heck he was my complexion...Those kids are blondies, plain and simple...does that mean that are not legally Jackson's -- nope, they are...but let's all live in reality about whether or not they are the products of his seed...they aren't. Some have said that blanket (poor little boy with that nickname...as far as I am concerned that's as bad as my cousin they call "june bag")...downright silly...anyway, Blanket may have a trace of black blood -- though I hear the so called unidentified egg donor was black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't even know MJ!!! I ain't never heard you listening to any of his music...ohhh, now he your beloved MJ...ROFL. Oh well, at least his creditors aren't harassing him anymore like mine are still harassing me. Yes RIP MJ!

    Love ya, Miss Ladie Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preach MsSo .. I agree wholeheartedly with your definition of a real father and what it takes to not just be a daddy .. perhaps some of the fucktards you speak about could learn a lesson from the example of the late great MJ!

    ReplyDelete