Tuesday, July 28, 2009

GREAT Times ON Lip Service with Angela Yee, Leah Rose, CoCo, & Ice-T

Hey All..

I had a GREAT time up at Lip Service on Shade45 tonight!! I have pics COMING SOON! I got a chance to meet CoCo & Ice-T who are a lovely couple by the way!!

The Highlight of my evening was.. FEELING ON CoCo's ASS!! LMAO and I am here to tell all of you Hatin Flat Ass Dumb Bitches .. THAT IT IS 100% REAL!! It jiggles, wiggles, & errthing else that a Real Fat Ass can do.. I think she even made it clap too! LMAO.. and I know its real.. Because I HAVE ONE you Dumb Bitch UNLIKE You!

I got on AIR the last 10 minutes of the show.. But Lawd Have Mercy I was too damn star stuck to speak, LMAO even when Ice-T urged me too.. I have a lot to learn.. LOL.. And by the way..
Ice-T said he LOVES THE NAME OF MY BLOG>>> My 1st celebrity endorsement.. Hmmm Maybe LOL

In any event.. Malcolm who books the talent had to remind me to plug my After Work Mixer/ MODEL Casting Call.. which is at Kush Lounge from 6-11PM in NYC 191 Chrystie Street! (Shameless Plug.. I know) LOL or I would have totally forgotten what I was up at the show for.. Jesus, May, & Joseph! Pray for me y'all!! LOL

Anywho.. I had a great time.. Angela is gonna make a Cameo at My Mixer TODAY so you Dumb Bitches should be there too! And I may be back on the show.. to actually Speak.. LMAO Next Monday!! I'll keep you guys posted.. And post Pics SOON!

It's Lip Service BITCH Monday Nights 8-10PM with Angela Yee & Leah Rose!!

Kisses,
MsSoSick

1 comment: