Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Disaster known as the Toya & Tiny Show on BET

Hey All,

So you know I don't like discussing celebrities, but these two DUMB BITCHES could hardly be classified as celebrities so here it goes..

FIRST lets talk about Toya.. Cute girl, Ex-Wife & BabyMama to the UGLIEST NIGGA ON THE PLANET Lil Wayne! Now Lil Wayne recently racked up on awards and everyone was saying how hot he is.. I totally disagree but what ever.. I mean Lollipop?? I am so over grown ass men making songs about fucking CANDY! But again that is neither here nor there.. This UGLY MOTHERFUCKER is always talking about how much money he has... YET his Ex-Wife and Daughter are driving around town in A FUCKING HONDA ACCORD !! A HONDA ACCORD?? Are you fucking kidding me?!? Now don't get me wrong, because a HONDA ACCORD is a nice enough car, and it's extremely reliable.. HOWEVER, if My Ex-Husband was constantly rapping about how much money he has and how his pinkie rings cost $100,00.00 dollars.. Uhhh WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE DRIVING A $35,000 IF THAT CAR?? Are you fucking serious.. Apparently this DUMB BITCH has no fucking friends and hired someone off the back of a Kellogg's box as her Divorce Attorney.. Because if that BUTT UGLY MOTHERFUCKER was MY Ex-Husband I'd be pushing a fucking Lambo or Bentley or SPACE SHIP with speeds of up to Mach10 out this motherfucker!! But a HONDA ACCORD would NOT be acceptable! He'd have to give that shit to his Mama because he sure as hell wouldn't be giving it to me!! A HONDA ACCORD, please Any BITCH that can stomach fucking his UGLY ASS deserves a BENTLEY! His Ex-Wife and the mother of his Child driving around town in a Honda Accord looking for her Crack Head Ass Mama is SO NOT FUCKING ACCEPTABLE!

Toya you're a DUMB BITCH for even accepting that BULLSHIT! And you need to get rid of your "Friends" because Bitch you ain't got none! Lil Wayne you're a DUMB BITCH for CONSTANTLY rapping about how much money you have and thinking its okay that you're Ex-Wife & Child are driving around town in A FUCKING HONDA ACCORD and You're UGLY.. You look like HOT SHIT on a STICK on the hottest day of the year.. YUCK, Oh Lord.. I think I'm about to vomit!

SECOND.. We have Toya, T.I.'s BabyMama (Well at least the most recent one to my understanding) Now she's not so much of a DUMB BITCH as she is an UGLY BITCH!! She has got to be one of the UGLIEST BITCHES on the Planet!! How the FUCK did T.I.'s cute ass get hard to fuck her and stay hard long enough to nut in her MORE THAN ONCE!?! Shit like this forces me to believe in God, The Devil, & Miracles.. Because clearly the fact that it went down explains at least one of those phenomenons! I mean THIS BITCH IS BEASTLY!! I used to always say she looked like a human version of Ms. Piggy until My Daughters GodMother pointed out that what she looked like was Ms. Piggy & Mariah Carey's LOVE CHILD GONE WRONG! Terribly WRONG!! This Bitch is HIDEOUS!! How the fuck did she get that UGLY?? Was she born that way? Was it some freak accident that left her that way? WHAT WAS IT?? OMG of all the celebrities that invest in plastic surgery why won't she??? I mean she doesn't need plastic surgery as much as she needs RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY but fuck it.. Every little bit helps right.. Because that BITCH needs A LOT I mean TONS of Fucking help! Damn that's an Ugly Bitch if ever there was one! .. In any event. before watching the show I was hungry, after looking at her ass for 15 minutes all signs of Hunger had diminished.. Leading me to my NEXT Million Dollar Idea.. The Tiny Diet.. All you have to do is stare at THIS BEASTLY LOOKING BITCH for 15 minutes.. And it will immediately and spontaneously suppress your appetite leading to.. WEIGHT LOSS... I haven't patented this idea yet.. But I will first thing in the morning because I can't have one of you FUCKTARD DOUCHE BAGS stealing my GREAT FUCKING IDEA! I know how you Bitches do! OMG and to hear the BITCH speak is even more painful.. "Wut et Lutt Lite" Huhh? WTF is this UGLY BITCH speaking in the Fifth Language?? WTF is that supposed to mean.. "What it look like"? Bitch please ENUNCIATE because you are TOO FUCKING UGLY to sound THAT FUCKING IGNORANT!! So please .. Get a speech therapist and handle it! I mean your career is in the can FOR GOOD, your MAN is in Jail, and you ARE UGLY AS SHIT! So do something with yourself.. Surgery or Therapy you chose...BUT BITCH PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

Dumb Bitch Down!

Kisses,
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

2 comments:

  1. So Official Wit ItJuly 18, 2009 at 11:14 PM

    Co-D....Oh I havent laughed so damn hard in my life...WOW. I am completely speechless. I dont even have a video at this time to place with this...You are so right and OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG .. you did not have to go in on them like that .. lol .. I have to see this show I've been wanting to see it but you got me ctfu .. poor Tiny ..

    ReplyDelete