Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I want to see YOU walk a day in Deb's Shoes.. Since you think she's such a DUMB BITCH

Hey All,

Okay, I usually don't like to write about celebrities, because I just feel its done & over done, but this whole situation with Deb & Irv Gotti has really got some of YOU DUMB BITCHES stuck on fucking STUPID so now, I just feel compelled to address the situation!

First off, I want to know why so many of you think that Deb is a DUMB BITCH? Is it because she has money, a nice car, a paid for house, or famous husband? If so then THE OFFICIAL QUEEN BITCH is here to tell you that OH NO it isn't so! Money CAN NOT and DOES NOT BUY HAPPINESS! And the only reason YOU think it does is because BITCH you must be broke!

Granted she has all of the MATERIAL things that a girl can ask for, but all of the riches in all of the world can never take the place of REAL LOVE!

You all criticize Deb, and call her ungrateful, but I want to see one of you SIMPLE DUMB ASS BITCHES walk a day in her motherfucking shoes! I want to see how you would feel, if you had the BIG HOUSE, if you had THE FANCY CAR, if you were living the GOOD LIFE, but your HUSBAND didn't come home to you! And he doesn't come home to you, because your home the home you've made for the two of you and your children, ISN'T HIS HOME! I want to know.. How loved, cared for, and provided for would you feel? How grateful would you would be, when you have to go to SLEEP ALONE, knowing that YOUR HUSBAND, who should BE THERE, to wrap his arms around YOU, is at HIS BACHELOR PAD cuddling some two bit WHORE!!! How fucking GRATEFUL & HAPPY WOULD YOU BE?? Please tell me, because LORD I want to know!

Then some of you say, well why is she holding on she know Irv a hoe! Are you fucking kidding me! This isn't her Boyfriend, or BabyDaddy this is her MOTHERFUCKING HUSBAND!! You sloppy bitches GO HARD for your piece of shit Boyfriends and BabyDaddy's BUT Deb shouldn't GO HARD for HER FUCKING HUSBAND!! You Bitches have all lost your motherfucking minds! You sloppy bitches GO HARD for a Nigga that ain't got shit, put up with shit from a Nigga who ain't got shit, and ain't gone ever have shit! BUT Deb is wrong for trying to save her marriage? This Man is the FATHER of HER CHILDREN, HER PROVIDER, & HUSBAND why the fuck shouldn't she fight for him, and use all resources availble to her before letting him go?!? Please tell me because LORD I want to know!

I don't give a FUCK who you are EVERYONE plays the fool!! NO ONE is PERFECT, and LOVE is no fairy tale! When you sloppy bitches look at Irv all you see are $$$$ signs with your money hungry asses, but guess what you DUMB BITCH.. MONEY CAN NOT AND DOES NOT BUY LOVE OR HAPPINESS!! And if you disagree with me, if you think that if you were Deb you would be completely happy with the situation as is, or you would have been strong enough to leave years ago because of hefty alimony and child support payments... then tell me this.. WHY ARE SO MANY MILLIONAIRE CELEBRITIES & SOCIALITES, ON DRUGS, ALCOHOLICS, PROMISCUOUS, MISERABLE, DEPRESSED & OR SUICIDAL & OR ALL OF THE ABOVE?? I mean shit they have money right!?! So why aren't they 100% happy and living perfect fairy tale lives? Why has Donald Trump been married so many times? Why do all of these Celebrities & Socialites with these MILLIONS & BILLIONS of Dollars constantly get plastic surgery and suffer from body image issues or low self-esteem? I mean I want you to tell me why, since APPARENTLY you think MONEY IS THE BE ALL & END ALL TO HAPPINESS?? Please tell me because LORD I want to know?!?

You DUMB SLOPPY MONEY HUNGRY BITCHES don't know Deb, and you don't know Irv! All you see is EDITED MUST SEE TV! So stop hating on her, because really that's all you're doing, and stop thinking about all of the things you could be doing with Irv's money, and ask yourself this.. How HAPPY would I really be walking in her shoes.. How HAPPY would I be.. If I HAD IT ALL and still had nothing at all.. To have it all and really nothing at all has to be the most fucked up feeling in the world! To have every tangible item you can dream of, but feel empty and loss inside, to feel less than and not good enough.. because with all that you have, you can't have the one thing you really want.. YOUR HUSBANDS LOVE & DEVOTION ...

I don't think Deb is a Dumb Bitch at all.. In fact My Heart Breaks for her. I know I couldn't walk in her shoes, I wouldn't trade my life for hers for all of the money in the world.. You know what I do for Deb, the same thing I do for myself.. PRAY that God gives her the strength, wisdom, & courage to find the peace & happiness that she truly deserves and desires..whether it be with Irv or not.

I'll say this in parting.. My Grandma who is 96 years old now once told me.. "Baby you don't leave your Husband and The Father of your Children because he cheats! He's Your Husband! Your Family! Why give Him up? So ANOTHER Woman can have Your Husband and The Father of Your Children? No Baby what you do is Pray, you Pray that God Brings Him Back Home".

Now I don't personally agree with my Grandma, because if I catch a motherfucker cheating on me.. He's a WRAP like REYNOLDS!! But I understood what she meant! You fight and pray for what's yours.. You don't just give it up..

LOVE IS A BITCH .. You know


Kisses Bitches
MsSoSick

No comments:

Post a Comment