Saturday, June 20, 2009

COCK RIDIN DUMB BITCH GROUPIE ASS NIGGAS

Hey All,

I know its been a minute but A BITCH IS ON HER GRIND! Anywho, some DUMB BITCH shit popped off today and I just had to fill y'all in on this funny shit! LOL

LMAO, it's one thing when a BITCH is a Groupie over a Rapper Nigga and a whole nother when its a DUMB BITCH NIGGA COCK RIDIN another Nigga! That is really the EPITOME of HOMO-shit! LOL And I feel sorry for the Rappers because it's bad enough you have to deal with Groupie Love from Bitches but from Niggas too is just like DAMN!!!

So the other day I'm on Twitter doing what I do, and I hit up a Rapper who I'm about to go into contract with to appear at My Launch Party in August! So I'm fucking around with him and I said something to the effect of, when you come to my party I'm going to hold you hostage and molest you! LOL Now, truth be told, YES I do find him attractive, is that a crime NO, am I really planning to sexually molest him NO, it was a JOKE between ME and that MAN. However, I only said it because at first he wasn't replying to my Tweets, and when he did reply he said Whats Good? Please forgive me, so I said that, but before that.. I said Naah its all good.. then I said the piece about Molesting him and after said all will be forgiven! Now.. this is MY conversation with a GROWN ass man.. Why the fuck does some COCK RIDIN HOMO ASS NIGGA that goes by the name iamjunelover on Twitter jump his faggot ass in the convo? Asking the Rapper if So&So is still his manager, because if so he can hit ME with the info? EXCUSE ME?? What the fuck are you talking about?!? If I said when YOU ARE AT MY PARTY wouldn't you think I've already spoken to his Management Team? What the fuck makes you think I need YOUR WACK ASS with OUT OF DATE INFORMATION no less to give me any fucking thing? Who the fuck are you other than a COCK RIDIN GROUPIE DUMB BITCH ASS NIGGA & better yet WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM? I didn't say anything about I need your info, or I'm trying to book you, I said.. WHEN YOU ARE AT MY PARTY! Hence I know your people, I've spoken to them, and I'm expecting you at MY PARTY!! Like Duke seriously why the fuck would you jump in the convo other than you wanted some fucking attention from the Rapper? You have NO business with HIM, and I DIDN'T ASK YOU FOR SHIT, and because YOU'RE LAME & WACK he didn't even answer you back! Meanwhile he sent me a DIRECT MESSAGE Because I wasn't talking to you, LMAO & apparently NEITHER WAS HE! You jumped in because you're a HOMO COCK RIDIN GROUPIE ASS NIGGA and you "TRIED" to front like you knew someone when you really DON'T KNOW SHIT!! LMMFAO

Meanwhile this conversation between Me and said Rapper where the HOMO COCK RIDIN GROUPIE ASS NIGGA tried to jump his ass into happened DAYS ago! Why the fuck did I check my Twitter this afternoon and the same HOMO COCK RIDIN GROUPIE ASS NIGGA hits me asking me if I want to talk to his homeboy because he looks like said Rapper?? Nigga are you fucking ill? Like seriously.. WHY the fuck is that shit still on your mind? Why is MY conversation with a MAN that has no business with you, or desire to communicate with YOU still on YOUR fucking MIND.. DAYS after the fact?? Oh I know why.. Because apparently you want to fuck with him, or be able to say you know him, because you are a nothing more than a COCK RIDIN GROUPIE DUMB BITCH ASS NIGGA! LMAO @ your PATHETIC attempt to.. I don't even know what the fuck you were trying to do, LMAO

Then.. This DUMB SIMPLE ASS MOTHERFUCKER tried to have a battle of the wits with ME, and of course his below par capabilities, not only got him embarrassed, but dissed, and dismissed.. then subsequently BLOCKED! LMAO

Let's get something straight.. I'm a REAL LIVE BITCH doing REAL LIVE THINGS! If you see me on Twitter talking to any Rapper or DJ that's because THEY SUPPORT ME & IN-TURN I SUPPORT THEM! NOT because I'm seeking attention or have nothing else better to do, I could give 2 fucks about a RAPPER or any other Celebrity for that matter! BUT Anyone who SUPPORTS MY MOVEMENT will have MY SUPPORT IN RETURN, it's called "One hand washes the other" for you simple Motherfuckers! I worked on Wall St. REGISTERED for 10 years! I'm ABOUT MY MONEY MOTHERFUCKER, so before you try to drive in my LANE.. I suggest you STEP UP YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN GAME!

COCK RIDIN DUMB BITCH ASS NIGGAS or BITCHES will not be entertained or tolerated!! In the FAMOUS WORDS OF Lil Kim.. "WHY YOU PLAYA HATIN FROM THE SIDELINES? GET YOUR OWN SHIT! WHY YOU RIDIN MINE"?


Kisses Bitches
Ms. I am so sick of that DUMB BITCH

No comments:

Post a Comment