Saturday, June 13, 2009

E. and J. Gallo Winery.. Dare I say it.. I don't know about YOU, BUT, THEY sure do SEEM a wee bit RACIST to me! I'll let YOU the readers, JUDGE!

Hey All,

So I got this email that I want to share with all of you. The contents have NOT been modified and or changed in anyway to substantiate my claims, that in MY OPINION E. and J. Gallo Winery is comprised of dare I say it.. Some RACIST ASS BASTARDS! Below you will find an e-mail sent to ME by E. and J. Gallo Winery in response to a Sponsorship Proposal that I sent to them. The second e-mail is my response to the (In MY OPINION) RACIST ASS BASTARDS over at E. and J. Gallo Winery. Now these e-mail are a few days old. The reason I didn't post them right away is because I wanted to give E. and J. Gallo Winery a chance to clarify and or justify their response to me, if you will. And since it has since been.. days that I replied to them with my concerns, and they have yet to respond to me in any form or fashion, I can only take that to mean one thing.. Yeah BITCH we said it, and we meant it! Now what.. Oh, I'll tell you now what E. and J. Gallo Winery, NOW.. You done ran up on the wrong BITCH with that BULLSHIT, and because of your transgressions against ME, I'm going to put your ass on 54321 BLAST OFF!!

Please see e-mails below..

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 7:24 PM, wrote:

Dear Ms. xxxxxxxx,


Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your interest in our Winery.


Our company receives numerous requests for donations and contributions to valuable projects such as yours. In the last few years, the number of these requests has increased.

We are currently committed to supporting several major capital fund raisers and are directing most of our support to help fund initiatives that deal with human needs, education and religious support. We find it necessary to limit our contributions primarily to communities where our wineries, employees and their families reside. It is for this reason that we are unable to be of assitance to you at this time.

We are sorry that we are unable to participate, however we do send our very best wishes for the success of your upcoming event.


Sincerely,

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Consumer Information Center
Case ID#: 348346

If you respond, please click on "reply" without changing the subject header of this email.

THIS WAS MY REPLY TO THEM, WHICH TO DATE REMAINS UNANSWERED!!


From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: E. and J. Gallo Winery Case# 348346
To: ConsumerRelations@ejgallo.com


Hello,

Thank you for your time and consideration as I really do appreciate it. I commend you on your continued efforts to support initiatives that deal with human needs, education, and religious support.

However, I must say that I find it quite troubling and disturbing that E&J Winery would want to limit their support to communities where their products are sold and supported, as well as communities where their employees and families may reside. An entity could not be possible with out the labor, time, and efforts of its employees. Why would E&J Winery want to limit its support and resources to the very people that make them possible? If E&J Winery is not in the habit of supporting those that support them and their products, exactly what motivational tool does E&J Winery afford its supporters to ensure their continued patronage?

The initiatives that you support while commendable indeed, do not necessarily represent your primary consumer base. Organization's that provide human services, educational tools, and religious support are not necessarily in the habit of serving alcohol, or even promoting the consumption of alcoholic beverages.

A product, company, and or business is only as strong as its consumer base. As a supporter and consumer of E&J Winery Products I would suggest that E&J Winery reassess its stance on this position. Instead of limiting E&J Winery's support to those that support their primary initiative, which I'm sure is; selling its products and ensuring that its entity remains profitable, E&J Winery should take more of an interest and initiative in supporting them as well.

Again, I'd like to thank you for your time and consideration as it was greatly appreciated.



Kind regards,
xxxxx xxxxxxxx


Now, I've given you the Evidence.. What do you think??? You want to limit support to communities where your employees or families may reside, and you also want to limit support to communities where your wineries are located?? EXCUSE ME?? SO basically what you're saying is... They are good enough to work for you, and buy your product, but they are NOT worthy of your assistance and or resources?? EXCUSE ME??

Am I reading in to this too much? Was I wrong to reply? Did I take this out of context? Please tell me how you feel and what you think.

I say let you the READERS & CONSUMERS be THEIR JUDGE & JURY!!

Kisses Bitches,
Ms. I am so sick of RACIST DUMB BITCHES

2 comments:

  1. In my opinion it sounds like they are being a bit racist and hell no you didnt read to much into it. Girl I am glad you respond. Now I am just waiting for they response.

    CO-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. forget them and get Nuvo to sponsor!

    ReplyDelete