Monday, August 3, 2009

NO this DUMB BITCH ASS NIGGA ain't try to get a Come Up on MY MOTHERFUCKING BACK!

Hey All..

So.. As you've all seen I am promoting my upcoming 4th of July Cruise! Why did some DUMB BITCH NIGGA try and plug his PETTY BULLSHIT on My Event Page on Facebook.. with out My Fucking Approval! Now one of my Administrators got to it before I did.. But still I felt he needed to be Checked & so I checked him! This Motherfucking DUMB BITCH has the AUDACITY to try and check me back!?! Nigga are you some kind of FUCKTARD or WHAT?!?.. So because he doesn't know how to SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FALL BACK WHEN TOLD.. I'm gonna have to show him that I MEAN BUSINESS! And when I say it.. I MOTHERFUCKIN MEAN IT!

Now.. I wasn't going to post this originally.. BUT This Dumb Bitch had the NERVE to answer me back! So I take that as an invitation to Pursue.. Now he claims like everyone ALWAYS DOES.. That he has a Lawyer too.. HAHAHA.. yeah sure whatever.. I hope your "Lawyer" ENJOYS READING THIS MOTHERFUCKER! Now say something else.. AND YOU PICTURE GOES UP NEXT!

NOW.. What you are about to read below.. Is my 1st & final warning to him.. and his reply to me.. My Reply to him.. IS KEEPING TRUE TO MY MOTHERFUCKIN WORD! It's NOT a GAME YOU DUMB BITCH!

THIS GOES OUT TO YOU.. LORENZO V. ARTIS

re: STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY EVENT!

I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR PROMOTIONAL PROPOGANDA PUSHING ASS THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY EVENT! THE NEXT TIME YOU COME CREEPIN YOUR DUSTY ASS UP MY MOTHERFUCKIN ALLEY YOU'RE GOING TO HEAR FROM MY ATTORNEY! AND BETTER YET YOU'RE GONNA FIND YOURSELF ON WWW.IAMSOSICKOFTHATDUMBBITCH.BLOGSPOT.COM IF YOU WANT A PROBLEMN PURSUE IT MOTHERFUCKER! FLIC FLIC I GOT YOUR HOMO THUG PICTURE TOO COCKSUCKER!

HIS REPLY TO ME..

I am Owen's BTHS classmate,I was sent the invite as well. I didn't mean to offend. You could have responded more professionally, I have lawyers also and you've just given me grounds. I will not comment any further on your postings.

NIGGA I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHO YOU ARE OR WHO THE FUCK YOU KNOW! OR WHAT FUCKIN NUT SACK YOUR ASS CRAWLED FROM UP UNDER!

BECAUSE.. I'M Ms to the MOTHERFUCKIN SoSick BITCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment