Thursday, August 13, 2009

And the DUMB BITCH of the week AWARD goes to...






SO the motherfucker in the pic to the left is a 1st Class Grade A DUMB ASS BITCH!! I know some of you are saying.. That's just a pic of an Ape.. But nope.. I assure you that you are wrong.. This Nigga right here to the left is a woman user and an insecure bastard! So much so that he has to buy fancy cars (Not even the latest models LMAO) in attempts to make himself feel and look better.. But the Nigga too fucking DUMB to realize that the shit ain't working! Explain to me HOW & WHY a GROWN ASS MAN.. WITH A CHILD, 2 CARS, AND 2 JOBS, IS STILL LIVING AT HOME WITH HIS MAMA?? Lawd have mercy on him indeed because this DUMB BITCH here doesn't even realize just how DUMB he is.. Then the Ape Looking Nigga STAY Poppin shit about me.. BEHIND MY BACK Like the Faggot Bitch Ass Nigga he is and wonders.. Why I don't like him?? WHAT.. Nigga Because you WACK & Because YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKIN APE! It's really just down right FRIGHTENING! LMAO

NOW ON TO THE NEXT DUMB BITCH.. Lets Call her.. The Hunchback of Notre Dame (LOL)

This DUMB BITCH.. Lives an ALTERNATE LIFE in her head! Apparently the Bitch fucked and got knocked up by some delinquent who couldn't fend for himself here on the streets of NY and thus had to return home to Germany to go live with his Mama! LMAO.. Now I guess the DUMB BITCH must have been embarrassed out of her mind behind this because the DUMB BITCH made up lies about him being in the ARMY and stationed in Germany.. Then she packs up her 1 year old child and drops her off in Germany too.. HAHAHA Then the DUMB BITCH comes back to NY and loses her fucking job because she didn't have any time to take off.. LOL.. But it gets BETTER.. The BITCH LIVES IN A ROOM and has to share a bathroom and kitchen with a bunch of diseased ass dope fiends!! HAHAH.. SO then she makes up an imaginary Beef with a friend of mine because she is no longer friends with another friend of mine..??? WHAT .. I'm confused.. Lawd have Mercy on this DUMB BITCH Please.. Then the bitch makes a Grave Mistake and comes for me.. UhOh.. Now the QUEEN has to come off of her throne.. AND CHECK A BITCH.. She said I'm unemployed (NO BITCH SELF-EMPLOYED) And that I live in a fancy project development.. LMAO (SO FANCY THAT MY RENT ON A 2 BEDROOM IS $1500, I HAVE CENTRAL AIR, HARDWOOD FLOORS, TRACK LIGHTING, A DISHWASHER, & ARMED SECURITY PRESENCE) Meanwhile.. Did I mention THIS BITCH LIVES IN A FUCKING ROOM!! IN A BOARDING HOUSE.. LOL THAT SHE IS ON THE VERGE OF BEING EVICTED FROM.. HAHAH She then said I need Groupies to make me feel better because I'm insecure.. LMAO Yeah Bitch thank you for becoming a Groupie and feeding my ever growing EGO (Shout out to Beyonce .. she said it BEST.. I have EVERY RIGHT to feel like I'M THAT BITCH)!! The she makes claims of me being Bi-Polar LOL which I've heard before and My Daddy is.. so this may very well be true.. LOL.. She also said I'm addicted to Benadryl which I am.. Because uhhh I have ALLERGIES you DUMB BITCH!! LMAO And then she made reference to me not spending time with or loving my Daughter.. Meanwhile did I mention.. This DUMB BITCH dropped her Daughter who is 1 or 1 and 1/2 off in GERMANY with her Father's family whom NONE of which she knows.. But apparently I'm THE BAD MOTHER in this equation.. Oh and I also have 2 stomachs .. I collect CHILD SUPPORT & I GET SSI.. (LMMFAO I LOVE IT!! I WISH I WAS GETTIN ALL OF THAT DAMN MONEY SHIIIIIIT) I also Look like a Member of the Klump Family and never take full body shots.. LMAO meanwhile for those of you that are friends of mine on Facebook I'm sure you've seen the pics of me in a Bathing Suit at The Beach with the Daughter that I apparently don't love.. HAHAHA.. NO BITCH.. Get it right.. JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.. You're Nothing More than a Disgruntled Fan that's trying to figure out HOW THIS QUEEN BITCH MAINTAINS SO WELL.. DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE HASN'T REPORTED TO ANYONES JOB IN 2 YEARS?!?!?! Meanwhile I'M OVER HERE IN MY ROOM LOOKING LIKE THE LOSER THAT I AM BECAUSE I LOST MY JOB 6 MONTHS AGO AND NOW I'M GETTING EVICTED FROM THE BOARDING HOUSE AND PRAYING TO GOD THAT MY NANA DOESN'T UP AND DIE ON ME AND LEAVE ME HOMELESS FOR REAL!!! HAHAHAH OMG And to make it all worse.. LMAO the Cherry on top.. And I SWEAR TO GOD Y'ALL This Bitch LOOKS JUST LIKE THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME!!! HAHAHA Hair and ALL.. The resemblance really is uncanny!!

So Here is to the King of the Congo & The Hunchback of Notre Dame.. TWO OF THE UGLIEST AND DUMBEST BITCHES TO EVER GRACE THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!

HAHAHA.. OMG.. I think I just pissed my pants!!! HAHAHA

Kisses Bitches,

MsSoSick

No comments:

Post a Comment